Sunday, August 26, 2018

MY OFFICE HOLDS MY MAGIC (#1)



I write surrounded by the many inspirations I hold dear. These inspirations relentlessly pull me forward. Their natural aptitude for mental stimulation is the grip that propels me onward. Their hold as firm as the affinity I have for my needful things: 1.) Buford, my beloved 1938 Underwood Universal/Champion Portable typewriter, 2.) the rare ribbon I need for said typewriter, 3.) the lead from my #2 pencil, 4.) the assortment of notepads and audio recorders I use, 5.) the paper on which I write, 6.) the paper on which I type, and 7.) the ink with which I use to paint the world. My office is both my sanctuary and my peace. It is the singular space that holds my magic.


Pragmatic author A.K. Kuykendall has a passion for writing conspiracy, espionage, horror, and suspense literature that blend the concepts of fact and fiction. For more information on his projects, visit https://www.thewriterofbooks.com/list-of-works/ or, to email the author directly for Q&A on this post, write to info@thewriterofbooks.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment