Friday, September 7, 2018

ALL HAIL THE KING



The author I have a huge affinity for is Dean Koontz, but I simply cannot ignore the works of Stephen King. I always believed that Mr. King's body of work was similar to the works of Leonardo di ser Piero da Vinci. Particularly the late artists final manuscript- THE CODEX LEICESTER. I will not bother describing THE CODEX LEICESTER to you because I'm sure you'll Google it.

King's work has a hidden meaning that, for generations, literary enthusiasts will be endlessly combing over. I have a bold theory, however. Stephen King is working on something huge. A project more potent than anything he has done so far.

I believe after he passes from this earth, his publisher will release the authors final work. A goliath manuscript tying his universe into one and forever sealing his legacy as the G.O.A.T. To add even more to my theory, I believe Mr. King officially passed the torch to his son Owen King when they co-wrote SLEEPING BEAUTIES.


Pragmatic author A.K. Kuykendall has a passion for writing conspiracy, espionage, horror, and suspense literature that blend the concepts of fact and fiction. For more information on his projects, visit https://www.thewriterofbooks.com/list-of-works/ or, to email the author directly for Q&A on this post, write to info@thewriterofbooks.com

No comments:

Post a Comment