Saturday, September 13, 2014

THE KUYKENDALL REVIEW


I will, frequently, post book reviews and interviews of literary works I believe to have considerable merit. The manuscripts I choose to read will receive a one sentence book review to go along with a rather detailed author interview. Be advised, however, that I will not provide a book review for those manuscripts I find to be horrible, tasteless, and downright bad as to not throw salt on any writer's career trajectory because of my opinion of the work. The review and interview will be posted on my MINIBLOG entitled, The Kuykendall Post under the heading: THE KUYKENDALL REVIEW [TITLE HERE]

If I contacted you about your book, that means I liked it and will then provide you with an interview template. I would advise you to take great care and concern when answering the interview questions. I have an ever broadening audience and first impressions are paramount.

I take considerable pride in my ever expanding home library. I'm much different than other book reviewers out there who simply hoard free copies of any and everything they can get their hands on, which I consider no different from illegally downloading music. If you've recieved this notice, I've purchased your book and/or series, read it, and liked it. Now to figure out the best way to use 'what my platform is today,' to your benefit.

  
Pragmatic author A.K. Kuykendall has a passion for writing conspiracy, espionage, horror, and suspense literature that blend the concepts of fact and fiction. For more information on his projects, visit http://www.thewriterofbooks.com/list-of-works/ or, to email the author directly for Q&A on this post, write to info@thewriterofbooks.com.

4 comments:

  1. I would love it if you reviewed "A Spell in the Country" (my first fantasy novel).
    books2read.com/u/brgoxz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you have a published novel that you would like for me to purchase and read for book review consideration; email an attached book cover (only) of the work to info@thewriterofbooks.com and I'll get it on my list in the order it was received.

      Delete
  2. Fantastic offer. I have submitted the cover. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know that mine is a rather simple request, but you didn't place "Book Cover" on the subject line, Mari. Earthbound, however, looks quite interesting and therefore I'll move forward with the evaluation.

      Delete