Friday, September 12, 2014

SOMEONE GETS IT

Sometimes I get comments about my work that are notable on so many levels, but never like this particular comment by Sandra Westerdahl:

“I would like to read this book. It appears to put into factual data all the information we already know on an intuitive and informed level. Are we really just children who need to be protected by monsters against more dangerous monsters?”

So notable was her comment that it hits the nail squarely on the head and gave me a targeted kick to the gut; reminding me that I’m not alone in the world. Don't worry, Ms. Westerdahl, I'm not going to sue.


Pragmatic author A.K. Kuykendall has a passion for writing conspiracy, espionage, horror, and suspense literature that blend the concepts of fact and fiction. For more information on his projects, visit http://www.thewriterofbooks.com/list-of-works/ or, to email the author directly for Q&A on this post, write to info@thewriterofbooks.com.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment