Friday, September 12, 2014

YOU ARE NOT ALONE, MY FRIENDS

I have a story to tell of my experience with the extraterrestrial phenomenon. For those with that clear third eye, I can tell you that you're neither crazy nor alone in your beliefs as I'm an advocate and partner in your experiences. I am one of you—touched, exposed, enlightened:

On a date and time I refuse to divulge, which the day before my birthday was, I experienced one of the weirdest nights I’ve ever been through. If you will indulge me! On this night, I was walking the small paved road leading from my mother’s boyfriend’s home. He lived in a double-wide trailer just next door. I was eating a bologna sandwich when I took notice of a silent but extremely large shaped figure hovering above the trees adjacent to our trailer, which sat next to a shallow dike.

I remember it as if it were yesterday! I had just taken a second bite out of my sandwich when I saw this thing. On the other side of this dike was a large cornfield that connected to another small community of trailers. I noticed this unidentified object only thanks to the location my family and I lived in at that time—a location those who know would refer to as country, characterized by rolling cornfields and an array of trailer communities. In mentioning this, I want to make clear that being that far out in the country, the one thing I loved was having the opportunity to gaze up at the huge consumption of stars magnificently flooding the night sky, dancing about the cosmos with flawless grace. Skies free of light pollution, pollution that now seems to plague our cities and communities, leaving some of us to hope and pray for a momentary widespread blackout in order to get a glimpse at the beauty of our extended universe. You know what I’m talking about—night skies without the bothersome array of light pollution that we, over time, have been forced to adjust to due to society’s constant demanding need for modernization.

On this night, I noticed the figure and its shape only because when I looked up into the sky, I noticed in that particular location the stars were missing. I remembered that I must have gazed at it, in shock, for about two to three minutes before a wide-eyed pale light slowly faded in off to the side of this object and, in a seemingly circular rotation, slowly began to move my way. From what I know, acting off pure fear and instinct once that light appeared, I dropped my sandwich and instantly began to run toward my mother’s boyfriend’s home, looking over my shoulder as I ran. Within seconds, I was at his door.

I then noticed the light flicker out on this thing. I began to bang crazily at George’s door as I saw this figure lift further into the air, incline itself, and slowly begin moving further behind the trees headed out to the cornfields. I remember I wanted George to come and see this thing so I wouldn’t seem crazy, but when he finally got to the door, the thing had already disappeared.

Oh, I forgot to mention that, upon further research, I found that I lost about two to three hours from that night when I could swear it had been no longer than ten to twelve minutes since I left George's home.



Pragmatic author A.K. Kuykendall has a passion for writing conspiracy, espionage, horror, and suspense literature that blend the concepts of fact and fiction. For more information on his projects, visit http://www.thewriterofbooks.com/list-of-works/ or, to email the author directly for Q&A on this post, write to info@thewriterofbooks.com.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment